FLUXUS F (permanent)
For permanent installations, FLEXIM engineered the FLUXUS® F501 or F704 series. The FLUXUS® F501 is the ideal solution for any water and wastewater applications from line sizes between 1.5 to 12 inches with particle loads up to 6% content by volume. For bigger line sizes, higher solid contents (up to 10% content by volume) and any liquid medium within industrial environments, the FLUXUS® F70X series will best suit your needs.
The FLUXUS® F704 is also available as a special Low Flow meter engineered for accurate and reliable measurements of chemical dosing applications with line sizes ranging from 1/4” to 1” inner diameter and flow velocities starting from as low as 1 gal/h.
Features and Benefits
- Ultrasonic flow meter with 1 or 2 flow channels
- Installation without process interruption and without production stop
- Low installation and operation costs (independent of pipe pressure and size)
- Stable and reliable measuring results even under difficult conditions through unique adaptive signal processing
- Integrated energy and flow calculator
- Versatile electrical inputs and outputs for the optimal adaptation to the individual application needs (e.g. T, p)
- Ideal solution for the measurement of aggressive, corrosive or toxic media in hazardous areas ( FM Class I Div. 2 / ATEX and IECEx Zone 2 version available)
- Highly reliable and accurate based on the DSP and FLEXIM’s signal evaluation algorithms
- Exhaustive internal database provides an extensive Parameter Set of pipe materials and flowing media
- Ideal system for permanent Energy Metering / BTU
- Measurement at up to 750°F hot pipes by using the patented WaveInjector Solution