FLUXUS® F601 measures the flow of liquids using FLEXIM’s proven transit-time correlation technique. Special ultrasonic transducers are simply clamped onto the outside of the pipe and never come in direct contact with the liquid. No cutting into the pipe or process interruption is required for installation.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable measurement even under the most extreme conditions thanks to the new HybridTrek mode
- High accuracy thanks to dual μP technology with digital signal processing and to powerful correction algorithms
- Maximum flexibility – broad range of applications
- Quick measurement – reliable results in less than 5 minutes
- Industrially hardened design for use in the most demanding environments
- Ergonomic design – optimized for daily use on-site
- Extended-life battery – comprehensive power management utility including display of remaining capacity
For more information, see it at Flexim.