The i::scan is a miniature spectrometer probe that combines innovative LED technology with state-of-the-art optical measurement. As a result, it measures with light rather than reagents. It is compact, precise, robust and very affordable.
In addition, it can be mounted in-pipe under pressure or in sutu, so it can be used in a wide range of applications.
- s::can plug & measure
- New light emitting technology
- No consumables
- No moving parts
- Low power consumption (less than 1 W typical)
- Dual-beam compensated optics
- Optional automatic cleaning (compressed air in situ)
- Multiple versions for multiple applications
- Long term stability, 100 % corrosion free
- Plug connection
- 5000 hours maintenance free operation
- Mounting and measurement directly in situ or in flow cell
- Operation via s::can terminals & s::can software
- Turbidity measurement according to EPA 180.1 and ISO 7027, combined 180° and 90° scattering
For more information, download the i::scan datasheet.