SmartCover systems equip wastewater workers with the right tools to protect the things that matter most. This technology works in the background, silently keeping cities protected.
SmartCover systems allow a collection system operator to know what’s happening inside the sewer well before a spill occurs.
These products provide low-burden, high-value data-driven solutions in the areas of:
- Sewer spill prevention
- Collection system cleaning optimization
- Inflow and infiltration tracking
- Manhole intrusion detection
- Lift station backup
- H2S monitoring
- Nuclear power plant cable preservation
- Storm and surface water data fusion
From real-time, storm-proof sensors to a web-enabled dashboard, easy-to-understand reports and notifications prevent countless overflows, fatal manhole accidents and wasted work hours.
- Installation never requires confined space entry
- Go off grid with long-lasting batteries
- Automatic software updates assure no data loss
- Unlimited users across your organization
- Analysis done-for-you: visually appealing dashboard shows reports that don’t require data analytics
- Resilient, reliable satellite communications is uninterrupted during power or cell outages
- Secure, web-enabled reporting delivered securely via the cloud