The s::can spectro::lyser™ is a reliable, fully submersible UV/Vis spectrophotometer probe that measures without reagents. This probe measures light absorbance between 190 and 720 nm.
s::can’s proprietary algorithms analyze the spectral data to provide measurements for parameters including: nitrate, nitrite, COD, BOD, TSS, dissolved H2S and many more. There are no moving parts, and no reagents are used, leading to low operating costs.
- s::can plug & measure
- Measuring principle: UV-Vis spectrometry over the total range (200-750 nm or 200-390 nm)
- Multi-parameter probe with adjustable open path length
- Ideal for surface water, ground water, drinking water and waste water
- Long term stability and maintenance free in operation
- Factory pre-calibrated, local multi-point calibration possible
- Automatic cleaning with compressed air
- Mounting and measurement directly in the media (in situ) or in flow cell (monitoring station)
- Operation via s::can terminals & s::can software
- Recommended by and compliant with public authorities and international agencies such as Chinese EPA, US EPA and CPCB
For more information, download the spectro::lyser datasheet.